- Available on Demand - What signifies that an organization redesign is the right answer to performance and strategic differentiation challenges?
Friday, February 15, 2019 at 11:00 am EST
- Available on Demand - By minimizing complexity, successful organizations unleash the productive potential of their organization.
Friday, November 30, 2018 at 11:00 am EST
- Available on Demand - Facilitating a sustainable organization transformation is not an easy task, and the reality is that sustainable change is a journey.
November 2018 - New York City
Associates and clients of AlignOrg Solutions attended and presented at The Conference Board’s 14th Annual Organization (re) Design Conference held in November in New York City.
November 7-9, 2018, Westin New York at Times Square
- Event Closed - As an attendee, you will leave with a wealth of new ideas, including insights from thought-provoking research and views on what’s next in the practice of organization design.
October 1-2, 2018 Overland Park, Kansas
- Event Closed - Doug Von Feldt will be presenting - System Alignment: Bringing Systems Thinking to Project Management at a two-day conference hosted by the Kansas City Mid America Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
September 24-25, 2018, Minneapolis, MN
- Event Closed - Register now for our Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation
- Available on Demand - Successful organizations learn how to generate breakthrough thinking that will crack the toughest organization design challenges.
- Event Closed - Change Management professionals from around the world gathered in Las Vegas, Nevada for the annual ACMP conference. Reed Deshler, Principal at AlignOrg Solutions and co-presenter, Mike Smith introduced the topic: Changing the Rules of Change: Realigning the Organization so that Change Sticks.
- Event Closed - The seminar focused on two core topics: how to use an integrated journey map to frame your implementation; and practical insights on how leaders and their change partners can guide a transformation journey.