How does an older, modestly furnished hotel consistently outperform the Ritz Carlton in customer reviews? How did a regional airline get a reputation for world-class customer service? These businesses, and others like it, have invested in creating an exceptional experience for their customers – one that distinguishes them from the competition and keeps customers coming back again and again. Designing this requires much more than just an emphasis on customer service – it means ensuring that every aspect of an organization is aligned to support this strategy.
By registering for this free webinar, you will learn how leaders can make the kinds of deliberate organization design choices needed to create and sustain a truly differentiated customer experience.
Specifically, we’ll explore how to:
- Overcome roadblocks that can hinder a customer-centric organization design
- Use value point mapping to understand what your customer really wants
- Measure and evaluate the success of your differentiated customer experience strategy
- Determine if a differentiated customer experience will help your organization win
- Make deliberate design choices that lead to exceptional customer experiences
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to design their organization to create a truly differentiated customer experience.