October 1-2, 2018 Overland Park, Kansas
- Event Closed - Doug Von Feldt will be presenting - System Alignment: Bringing Systems Thinking to Project Management at a two-day conference hosted by the Kansas City Mid America Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Event Closed - The seminar focused on two core topics: how to use an integrated journey map to frame your implementation; and practical insights on how leaders and their change partners can guide a transformation journey.
November 7-9, 2018, Westin New York at Times Square
- Event Closed - As an attendee, you will leave with a wealth of new ideas, including insights from thought-provoking research and views on what’s next in the practice of organization design.
- Event Closed - Change Management professionals from around the world gathered in Las Vegas, Nevada for the annual ACMP conference. Reed Deshler, Principal at AlignOrg Solutions and co-presenter, Mike Smith introduced the topic: Changing the Rules of Change: Realigning the Organization so that Change Sticks.
September 24-25, 2018, Minneapolis, MN
- Event Closed - Register now for our Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation
- Available on Demand - Nearly every organization is looking to jumpstart a virtuous cycle of growth. Growth brings opportunities, investments, expansion, and marketplace attention among other positive things. Though growth comes with...
June 13, 2018, Convene at 101 Greenwich St., New York, NY
- Event Closed - Mapping and Managing Organization Design Implementation: Hands on Tools and Application. This highly interactive 1-day workshop will feature practitioners from leading companies sharing their learnings on how to effectively lead...
April 29 - May 2, 2018, Orlando, FL
- Event Closed - Keynote address by Reed Deshler: Business Model Innovation - Learn a unique approach to designing a platform business model or blueprint to implement a differentiated strategy and align processes, organizational structure, metrics and human resources for long-term competitive success – including best practice examples.
March 26, 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
March 13-15, 2018, Orlando, Florida
- Event Closed - Reed Deshler will be presenting: Designing Your Organization for Differentiation – An Agile Approach to Organization Transformation on Tuesday, March 13. Come stop by our booth!