Structure can be a powerful organization design lever that can assist or hinder an organization’s efforts at success in their market. However, the strategic hopes of a business are often hung on the successful implementation of a new structure. Despite its positive effects, a structure is only as good as the enabling choices that help leaders and employees alike execute and operate with focus, clarity and effectiveness in it.
The most prosperous organizations are the ones who ensure their organization transformation efforts extend beyond just a new org chart to include guidance and systems that encourage the right behaviors, foster collaboration, and enable performance.
Learn some of the critical organization alignment practices that will ensure a new structure isn’t just a leadership announcement but is a highly effective adjustment and refocusing of work, resources, and energy for your organization. This webinar highlights the organization design frameworks, leadership principles and implementation practices that will allow executives and practitioners achieve real change and perceptible success with a new organization structure.
- How a new organization structure can provide clarity to employees around their roles and responsibilities
- What mechanisms can be installed to enable decision making, resource sharing and cross-silo collaboration
- What factors lead to the highest likelihood of success in leading an organization transformation journey
- How other organizations have achieved successful structure change
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to simplify the complexity in organizations