Facilitating a sustainable organization transformation is not an easy task. While organizations seek to accomplish significant change faster than ever, the reality is that sustainable change is a journey. Approaching transformation efforts as if it is a journey can shape expectations, ensure adequate resource mobilization and lead to careful planning for design and development activities as well as implementation.
The most successful organizations are ones who learn how to work in agile ways while having an eye on the long-term prize. Learning the leadership characteristics, the tools and the ways of working that will lead to lasting behavior and performance change are the keys to successful organization transformation.
Attend this free webinar to learn some of the most effective techniques that leading organization’s through a transformation journey that will lead to lasting behavior change and performance improvement.
This webinar will highlight the tools, leadership practices and organization planning and governance mechanisms that will let executives and practitioners drive transformational change. Specifically, we will explore:
- How leaders can learn the steps of organization journey management and ensure proper resourcing and governance
- What tools and techniques can help executives set-up and lead complex organizational transformation efforts
- What factors lead to the highest likelihood of success in leading organization transformation journeys
- What can be learned from other organizations’ attempts at guiding significant organization transformation journeys
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to spur breakthrough thinking in organization alignment efforts