Organizations are striving to leap ahead of competitors and deliver enhanced value at ever-decreasing costs. Robust organization design processes and tools can help in this endeavor, but sometimes something a bit more is needed. If no new ideas or creative solutions to tough design challenges emerge, the exercise can feel incremental rather than revolutionary.
The most successful organizations are ones who learn how to generate breakthrough thinking and ideas that will crack the toughest organization design challenges. This can happen when tangible organization design tools and approaches are combined with intangible techniques that can push thinking and spur creativity.
Join Reed Deshler to learn some of the most effective techniques that leading organization design experts use to shift mindsets, generate creative organization design alternatives, and solve organization design challenges that will spur growth and efficiency. We will explore:
- How leaders can use contrarian ways of thinking to challenge standard organization conventions
- What frameworks can help executives design more for competing demands (e.g., efficiency and effectiveness or quality and low cost) simultaneously
- What leadership practices help executives and practitioners push organizational thinking and challenge current assumptions and ways of thinking
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Heads of global and regional organizations
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to spur breakthrough thinking in organization alignment efforts