Last updated: May 4, 2023
- What data we collect and why we collect it;
- What we do with your data; and
- Your rights to access, update and delete your data.
Please take time to read it carefully.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
1.1 Information We Collect from Your Use of Our Service:
- Personal Information. We may collect information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and username and password for your Account (collectively, “personal information”).
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information that does not constitute personal information, such as your job title/role and size of company.
- Log Data and Device Information. We may collect log data and device information when you access and use our Service. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used our Service (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using our Service.
- Location Information. We may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine IP address and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
- Device Information. If you use the Service on a mobile device or through a mobile application, we may obtain information specific to mobile activity through use of our Service, such as, for example, your precise or approximate location, your mobile device identifier and/or IP address, the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country and geolocation. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location-based services and other information provided by your device.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. AlignOrg Solutions‘ service providers may use “cookies” (text files placed by a Website’s server on a visitor computer hard drive) and other similar technologies, such as “web beacons”, “pixel tags” and mobile identifiers. These technologies collect and store information when you interact with the Service and personalize the Service for you based on your preferences and selections. These technologies are also used to track visitor traffic patterns and other information for marketing and business purposes. You can set your web browser to disable or delete cookie data, but by doing so, you may be preventing yourself from taking advantage of the full functionality of the Service.
- Payment Transaction Information. We collect information related to your payment transactions through the Service, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, IBAN information, and other related transaction details.
- Aggregate Information. We may also collect information that is not personally identifiable, such as history of pages viewed, advertising, and other analytic data, as further described in this Section 1.
We use Google Analytics and CloudFlare to analyze usage of the Service. You can review how Google uses this information and opt out of Google’s collection and use of such information by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage. You can review how CloudFlare uses this information and opt out of CloudFlare’s collection and use of such information by visiting https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy/.
1.3 Other Information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you. For example, we may receive fraud warnings from service providers like identity verification services for our fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Service through partnerships, or about your experiences and interactions from our partner ad networks.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use, store, and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Service, to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment and to comply with our legal obligations as discussed in more detail below. We, our affiliates and third party service providers may use, store, and process information collected as follows:
2.1 Provide, Improve and Develop Our Service:
- Enable you to access the Service and/or your account that you create through the Service (your “Account”).
- Enhance or personalize your visitor or customer experience.
- Provide information or services you have requested.
- Provide customer service.
- Process and maintain your email registrations and/or your Account.
- Send you service or support messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
- Study the use and popularity of our Service.
- Diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Service.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment:
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our customers and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing:
- Send you email notifications of new features and other AlignOrg Solutions news. In such a case, you may be asked to complete forms that require your name, phone number, address, company, and/or e-mail address. This form provides the ability to opt out of receiving future emails of any sort from AlignOrg Solutions. If you have not opted out of receiving email communications from us, then we may send information to you on our products or services.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising.
- HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 Consent: Where you have provided express consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you register to receive email communications from us.
3.2 Agents: We employ other businesses and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include site analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. Such parties may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions.
3.3 Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information, such as site usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
3.4 Information You Make Public. The Service, including mobile applications and pages we make available through social networking sites, may have features that allow you to post information that can be viewed by other visitors, such as commenting, chat rooms, forums and message boards. You are not required to provide any personal information when using these features but you may choose to do so. If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. In addition, when you post a comment to a mobile application, the user name with which you registered for the Service and your current location may be made publicly available on the Service and through the mobile application. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public using these features, and it may remain available indefinitely. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
3.5 Affiliates: We may share your information (including without limitation personally identifiable information) with our affiliates that are related by common ownership or control.
3.6 Transfers: In the event that our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your personally identifiable information is one of the assets transferred, all information that has been collected and saved may be one of the assets we transfer. We will post a notice on the Service in the event of such a transfer.
3.7 Legal Process and Compliance with Laws and Policies: We or others may disclose your personal information and any other information collected by the Service to law enforcement agencies and other third parties without notice to you in order to comply with applicable law, to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of applicable law or of our Service policies, to protect our or third parties’ rights, or to protect the rights of other visitors or customers.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. We may not accommodate a request if we believe the request is not supported by any law or legal requirement or would cause your information to be incorrect.
4.1 Managing Your Information: You may access and update your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information: You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you.
4.3 Data Access and Portability: In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
4.4 Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing: Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by AlignOrg Solutions, you may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a communication to AlignOrg Solutions specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal.
4.5 Objection to Processing: In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to require AlignOrg Solutions not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling). If you object to such processing, AlignOrg Solutions will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time ask AlignOrg Solutions to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes by sending a communication to AlignOrg Solutions.
4.6 Lodging Complaints: You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by AlignOrg Solutions to the appropriate data protection authorities.
4.7 Review or Change Your Information: You may review and change or delete your information with us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
4.8 Opt Out of Promotional Communications. You can also unsubscribe and cease receiving email communications from us at any time. To opt-out from having any provided information used for email communications from us, please click on the opt-out (unsubscribe) link in any message you receive from us. This will allow you to unsubscribe or update your message preferences. Alternately, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising or other targeted content, a number of these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements from members of the Network Advertising Initiative by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choicesYou.
- DATA RETENTION.
If you no longer want us to use your information to provide the Service to you, you can request that we erase your personal information and close any Account by following the instructions in the Contact Us section below. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Because we maintain the Service to protect from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6.1 Security: We incorporate reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect, including firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls. If you have reason to believe that your Account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account, please contact us following the instructions in the Contact Us section below. Please note, however, that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
6.3 Our Policies Concerning Children: Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we encourage parents and guardians to be aware of and participate in their children’s online activities. We adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose any personal information from children under the age of 13 in a manner that violates that law. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly take reasonable measures to erase such information from our records. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
6.4 Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of the Service who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.5. Transfers of Information. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Service, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside. If you are located outside the United States, please be advised that by submitting information to AlignOrg Solutions, you explicitly authorize and acknowledge its transfer to, and storage and processing in, the United States, and that the United States does not offer safeguards to protect information that are as stringent as some other jurisdictions in the world. The EU, for example, does not consider U.S. privacy safeguards to be adequate to protect personal information.
AlignOrg Solutions, LLC1986 W Bonneville Ln
Kaysville, Utah 84307
Copyright © 2023 AlignOrg Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
To download a copy of our Terms of Service click here.