Organization Design Conference 2021
Virtual: November 3 - 5, 2021
Virtual | Pre-Conference Seminar – Nov. 3, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET
As market shifts continue to accelerate, organizations around the globe are pivoting and re-inventing themselves to remain competitive. Organizational agility is essential. As our organizations transform, the fundamentals of organization design such as strategic differentiation, a holistic approach, strong technology and a powerful partnership between executives and their change partners will help create the path to marketplace success.
This interactive seminar will highlight ways that HR practitioners and executives can effectively partner to identify both the hard and soft design facets needed to enable true organizational transformation. Participants will:
- Learn to select strategic organization design tools that can powerfully connect organization choices to strategy.
- Review examples of how organizations have achieved sustainable differentiation in the marketplace.
- Explore techniques for developing effective partnerships between leaders and their change partners.
- Discover building blocks for organization alignment that will help increase the likelihood of successful transformation.
Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works, and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Ken Thompson, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Special Guest: Renae Leary, Chief Commercial Officer, Ansell
VIRTUAL | Organization Design Conference | Nov. 4-5, 2021
Attendees will be able to join live and also watch later on demand.
As executives continue to reorient their organizations, they continue to face unprecedented levels of uncertainty. Leaders are faced with dissecting a complex entity, analyzing it, and then rebuilding the enterprise for greater impact. This often includes a mix of analytical work, creativity, experience with an organization design process, and perseverance to design an organization that achieves strong results.
The 17th Annual Organization Design Conference will focus on new business models that companies have pursued and the actions required to make sure the models get implemented. Participants will examine real-life case studies that show how organizations from diverse sectors are responding efficiently and effectively to rapid market shifts.
- The critical link between organization strategy, capabilities, and operating models.
- Efficient and effective organization designs to enable transformative business growth.
- Greater understanding of the technology-enabled organization (Digitization, Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence) and its ability to transform an organization and potentially the industry.
- HR analytics – leveraging information within organization design.
- Rapid design for emergent market demands.
- New operating models and assuring their effective functioning:
- Implementing agile in global teams to drive new behaviors for a new operating model
- Rethinking the employee engagement approach
Who Should Attend
This conference is designed exclusively for executives from any discipline responsible for large-scale transformation efforts or wanting to make their organization more effective. Titles include chief executives, heads, VPs, directors, and managers of:
Human Resources | Organization Design | OD/OE | Change and Transformation | Business Capability | Business Performance | Strategy | IT