Tuesday-Thursday, April 7-9, 2020
Join us in Phoenix, AZ on April 7-9 for Aligning your Organization: An Organization Design Approach to Enterprise Transformation certified by the Organization Design Community.
Friday, December 6, 2019 11:00am EST
- Available on Demand - Learn how to think about organization design as one of the critical processes that helps the best organizations achieve sustainable marketplace success.
Available On Demand
Available on Demand - Learn five critical steps to effectively realizing the benefits of an organization redesign effort and ensure that as design decisions are made, the organization can execute the proposed changes.
Event Closed - Interested in our next Organization Design Certification Course? Let us know and we'll notify you when registration opens. This program is certified by the Organization Design Community, the premier industry accreditation body.
November 6-8, 2019, Westin New York at Times Square
Nov. 6-8, 2019 - This hands-on workshop will highlight ways that executives and HR practitioners can effectively partner to identify both the hard and soft design facets needed to enable true organizational transformation
Friday, August 2, 2019 11:00AM EST
- Available on Demand - Learn the five critical steps in a launching a successful organization redesign effort.
June 12, 2019, New York Marriott Downtown
June 12, 2019 in NY: Participate in a highly interactive full-day workshop with top organization design and transformation leaders. Dig into detailed case studies and work through innovative tools to design and lead…
- Available on Demand - Structure is a powerful organization design lever that can help or hinder an organization’s efforts at marketplace success.
- Available on Demand - What signifies that an organization redesign is the right answer to performance and strategic differentiation challenges?
Friday, February 15, 2019 at 11:00 am EST
- Available on Demand - By minimizing complexity, successful organizations unleash the productive potential of their organization.