September 24-25, 2018, Minneapolis, MN
Register now for our Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation
October 1-2, 2018 Overland Park, Kansas
Doug Von Feldt will be presenting - System Alignment: Bringing Systems Thinking to Project Management at a two-day conference hosted by the Kansas City Mid America Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
November 7-9, 2018, Westin New York at Times Square
As an attendee, you will leave with a wealth of new ideas, including insights from thought-provoking research and views on what’s next in the practice of organization design.
- Available on Demand - Organizations are striving to leap ahead of competitors and deliver enhanced value at ever-decreasing costs. Robust organization design processes and tools can help in this endeavor, but sometimes something...
- Event Closed - Change Management professionals from around the world gathered in Las Vegas, Nevada for the annual ACMP conference. Reed Deshler, Principal at AlignOrg Solutions and co-presenter, Mike Smith introduced the topic: Changing the Rules of Change: Realigning the Organization so that Change Sticks.
- Event Closed - The seminar focused on two core topics: how to use an integrated journey map to frame your implementation; and practical insights on how leaders and their change partners can guide a transformation journey.
June 13, 2018, Convene at 101 Greenwich St., New York, NY
- Event Closed - Mapping and Managing Organization Design Implementation: Hands on Tools and Application. This highly interactive 1-day workshop will feature practitioners from leading companies sharing their learnings on how to effectively lead...
- Available on Demand - Nearly every organization is looking to jumpstart a virtuous cycle of growth. Growth brings opportunities, investments, expansion, and marketplace attention among other positive things. Though growth comes with...
April 29 - May 2, 2018, Orlando, FL
- Event Closed - Keynote address by Reed Deshler: Business Model Innovation - Learn a unique approach to designing a platform business model or blueprint to implement a differentiated strategy and align processes, organizational structure, metrics and human resources for long-term competitive success – including best practice examples.
March 26, 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
– Event Closed – Changing the Rules of Change: Realigning the Organization so that Change Sticks Track: Integrated Disciplines and Partnerships Date: Monday, March 26, 2018 Time: 4:30-5:30 p.m. Drop someone into a tough environment and as strong and influential as they are, they will likely be overwhelmed by the situation. Why is this? Context and...