Organization Design & Diagnostics Conference 2016
– Registration Closed –
Pre-Conference Seminar: Tools & Techniques for Designing Winning Organizations
Given the pace of change in organizations around the globe, the need to design and enact agile organizations that can thrive in the new economy is critical. Taking a holistic approach is an important key. Strong partnership between executives and their change partners to orchestrate and facilitate strategic organization design and change is another. This workshop will showcase some of the foundational tools that are used by companies of all sizes to lead organization transformation through intentional organization choices aligned to strategy. In addition, this hands-on workshop will highlight ways that executives and HR practitioners can effectively partner to identify both the hard and soft design facets needed to enable true organizational transformation. Participants will:
- Learn strategic organization design tools that powerfully connect organization choices to strategy
- See examples of how organizations have achieved sustainable differentiation and winning in the marketplace
- Explore techniques for building effective partnership between leaders and their change partners
- Discover organization alignment building blocks that will help increase the likelihood of successful transformation
Presented by Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
November 3 – 4, 2016
Main Conference: Beyond Structure: Designing Organizations that Thrive
Challenges You May Be Facing: Are your organization’s structures, processes, and systems agile enough to keep pace with today’s rapidly changing market shifts? Is your workforce prepared to pivot in order to achieve optimal business performance while maintaining cultural and personal fulfillment?
The 12th Annual Organization Design and Diagnostics Conference will help you understand how to align all facets of the organization in order to:
- Meet today’s aggressive business performance goals.
- Compete with new business ventures that are disrupting your industry.
- Develop ideas and approaches to stay relevant into the future.
About The Conference
The 12th Annual Organization Design and Diagnostics Conference will examine how organization designers can help shape the workplace of the future—one that is agile, connected, and efficient. This will be a highly engaging forum to discuss emerging best practices and new approaches for helping your organization thrive.
Leading practitioners will go in-depth in discussing real-world approaches and case studies on how top organizations are re-thinking the workplace to address today’s evolving economy. You will leave the conference equipped with approaches and insights to help your organization become more relevant today and into the future.
The Benefits to You
An organization is best positioned to deliver dynamic results when all facets of the business are working in sync. But in a marketplace that is constantly changing, how can you keep the pieces working together effectively?
By attending this conference you will:
- Engage with peer practitioners in a focused dialogue about the future of organization design.
- Learn how to use data and analytics to diagnose organizational issues and design solutions.
- Explore key trends in the discipline, and study how those issues will shape the future.
- Examine leading research on how companies need to change in the face of digital transformation.
- Understand how to improve capabilities of company leaders in organizational design.
- Take away both practical tools and actionable ideas to bring to your organization.
- Collaborate and network with your peers.
Who Should Attend
- Business leaders
- Operations practitioners
- Human resources practitioners