As business leaders, we all want the same things—market differentiation, robust barriers to competition, and the ability to attract and keep customers. While there may not be a magical or even singular formula to make these things happen, a few companies—like Amazon, Apple, and Uber—have radically transformed their industries and continue to attract participants to their business platforms (customers and providers alike).
So, what is a platform business model and how will a platform help you further differentiate your offerings? Why do you need to develop a platform of your own? Do you think about the services and products you offer and how they can work together to unleash the full benefits of a platform business model?
Attend this free webinar to learn more about how a platform business strategy can transform your industry and what it takes to develop a platform of your own.
This webinar will focus on helping executives and change partners:
- How to rethink what products and services mean to customers and providers (widgets to connections and services to experiences)
- Orchestrate a value-added platform for customers and providers
- Build out the platform ecosystem to further enhance stickiness and participant value
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Heads of strategy
- HR leaders and OE/talent professionals
- Performance and change managers
- Anyone interested in improving the competitiveness of their organization’s strategy and offerings
Presented by Reed Deshler, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Please submit your name and email to be directed to the webinar recording and slides.
Business Model Innovation: How to Build a Platform that Will Transform your IndustryBy clicking “Submit”, you consent to receive emails from AlignOrg Solutions about our events and resources. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email you receive from us. We will never share your information.
Our Terms of Service can be found at here.