Position Your Company for Survival and Success Through Strategic Organization Design
Organizations are in crisis. The impact of COVID-19 has been swift and unpredictable, impacting the health, safety and livelihood of millions and creating a global recession.
Within this dire situation, however, are opportunities for organizations to focus on strategy development and long-term planning – the keystones they’ll need to survive COVID-19 and weather future crises. Leaders should examine where they want to be after the crisis has passed, how differentiated strategies can help them achieve organizational goals, what tough choices will be required to achieve those goals, and how organizations can focus resources to differentiate themselves from competitors.
Join us for this free webinar to learn how strategic organization design can help accelerate your path to recovery or marketplace success. Specifically, we will explore:
- Why should organizations continue critical work in times of crisis?
- How can organization design help your company overcome strategic challenges?
- What key building blocks ensure strategic organization design helps your company respond to crises?
- How can you advance your organization alignment and transformation now?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to achieve strategic organization design outcomes