Alignment leaders help organizations stay ahead of the game as today’s market gains speed and complexity. Successful alignment leaders drive organizations to support change, ensure business systems work together, build organizational capacity, and bring key benefits to your company.
However, what does it mean to be an effective alignment leader? What benefits can an organization expect? And, how do I become one?
Watch this webcast and learn the answers to these questions and more as you explore alignment leadership and discover why this continues to be an essential role for true organization change.
- The Search for an Alignment Leader: Characteristics of the best leaders
- How True Alignment Leads to Behavior Change: Connect best behaviors to desired change outcomes
- How to Transform Stumbling Blocks to Building Blocks: Turn pitfalls into strengths that drive change for the organization
- How to Map Change: Predict how changes will affect an organization
- The Capabilities Needed for Change: How to make alignment last
Please submit your name and email to be directed to the webinar recording and slides.
Our Terms of Service can be found at here.