Redesigning your organization is just the beginning of your journey. Next comes the extraordinary undertaking of implementing your design decisions and aligning the organization to a new way of working.
Learn how to successfully navigate the route from organization design concept to reality. Explore how to form a journey management team, plan for and implement the change, and overcome obstacles that can bog down a transformation effort.
This complimentary guide, Destination Known: Navigating a Successful Organization Transformation Journey, introduces the steps and practices essential for implementing your design decisions and moving your transformation forward.
You will learn how to:
- Build a winning journey management team
- Master the elements of a comprehensive journey management plan
- Create a project structure that establishes clear roles and decision rights
- Adopt leadership skills that will encourage others to embrace new ways of working
- Move the transformation forward from phase to phase without losing momentum
Download our free guide today to learn how to map your route to a successful organization transformation.