A Conference for Business Leaders and their Change Partners sponsored by Owens Corning and AlignOrg Solutions
March 2 & 3, 2017
With the increased pace of change, it is becoming more and more necessary for business leaders to lead change in an aligned way that requires people to change the way they think. Ensuring alignment of business and organization choices to selected strategies is quickly becoming one of the most critical skills leaders must hold in the 21st Century.
We call leaders with this specific insight and capability Alignment Leaders. These are leaders that are able to:
- Make Choices & Trade-offs – talks the language of choices and embodies the yeses and nos of strategy
- Manage Change – recognizes change and how it will effect the business and sponsors change management all the way to full implementation
- Build Capability – build capability in the organization to maintain alignment and recognizes this as their “real work”
- Ensure Alignment – Has alignment mentality and considers the impact of choices in one area of the business and the impact on the whole system
Register now for our 2nd Becoming Alignment Leaders Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organization transformation.
Date: March 2, 2017, 8:30 - 5:30 and March 3, 2017, 8:00 – 12:30.
Location: Owens Corning in Toledo, Ohio
Cost: No charge to attend
Accommodations: Hotel rooms available at the Owens Corning corporate rate
Who Should Attend:
Senior level or above:
- Business Leaders (CEO, CFO, Senior VP, VP, Executives)
- Transformation Practitioner/Partners (HR, Strategy, Six Sigma, Change, etc.)
- Please note: Both a Business Leader AND a Change Partner must attend together
What You’ll Take Away:
- A new way to lead and deliver organization alignment and design
- Best practices in leading transformations
- Gain insights for current projects you are undertaking and learn from others with live case studies
- Work with peers from other industries to develop new thinking, applications, tools, and work products
Attendees last year said:
- "Few business leaders lead transformations well; this was a very unique opportunity to meet and learn from other leaders across different companies."
- "As much as we think our transformation is unique, there were tremendous similarities and shared learnings."
- "I captured ideas, practices and tools I can implement immediately."