Organization Design Forum Conference 2022
Louisville, KY April 12 - 14, 2022
Join us at Organization Design Forum’s April 2022 conference at the historic Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky where we will explore themes related to purpose and positive impact:
- How is work changing or how does work need to change?
- What is the new “company-stakeholder contract” and how does design contribute?
- What are the practical implications of designing for Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) goals?
- What is the impact on business outcomes when we design for purpose?
Keynote Presentation: Moving from Strategy as Stated to Strategy as Practiced
Successful organization redesign efforts connect marketplace promises to design choices. Customer-centric organizations explicitly strive to create experiences that meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders, but all organizations need to ensure that their operating model and organization design enable marketplace differentiation.
This workshop will:
- Demonstrate how strategic intent translates into design choices and operating model decisions
- Discuss ways organizations are building feedback mechanisms into their operating model to make real-time marketplace adjustments
- Highlight the linkage between organization strategy and employee engagement and intentional culture development efforts
Participants will engage in two application exercises.
Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works, and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Todd Christian, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions