Free Webinar: Move the Dial on DEI: Overcome Stumbling Blocks and Create DEI Initiatives That Last
Thursday, September 30, 2021, at 11 a.m. EST
Increasing diversity and improving equity and inclusion is often easier said than done. Too often, leaders pour time and energy into creating DEI initiatives that are quickly forgotten and don’t lead to real changes in the organization’s culture or the actions of its employees.
In this webinar, we’ll examine common stumbling blocks that interfere with the success of DEI initiatives. We’ll then explore how each stumbling block can be addressed with a building block – a proven principle or method that helps create an environment where diversity, equity and inclusion can flourish.
We’ll Explore How To:
- Foster a culture where diversity, equity and inclusion exist naturally
- Use metrics and data to gauge the success of your DEI initiatives
- Move beyond tactics like compulsory training to create programs that get employees engaged in the cause
- Use creative recruiting methods to attract and keep diverse job candidates
- Align DEI goals with organizational choices in a way that creates permanent, positive change for your organization and employees
Who Will be Presenting:
Ken Thompson, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions, is a business leader with vast experience in company turnaround strategies and growth management involving organization design, operational efficiency, and accountability-driven leadership.
Sharon Moura, Engagement Executive, AlignOrg Solutions, is an expert at enabling functional and digital transformations and has more than 25 years of experience leading large-scale change programs at complex global organizations.
Who Should Attend:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to align their organization for real DEI growth
This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Credit available for attending the live webinar only.