Nearly every organization is trying to design their organization so it delivers competitive advantage. But, with the market changing so fast, it feels like traditional organization design solutions might not cut it let alone move fast enough. If organization design is one of the strategic levers leaders can pull to align the energy of their people and differentiate from competitors, we must understand the trends that are driving organizations to rethink their approaches to work, competition and resource allocation. We must find the organization design models that will lead to sustainable success.
Part of the answer lies in understanding current trends, another part of the answer lies in understanding the organization design models that work (and that don’t work), and the last part of the answer lies in adopting organization design approaches that move at the speed of the business. Organizations of all sizes look to move nimbly and quickly; solving the organization design questions of the future, large organizations and small organizations alike can approach future design challenges with pace and agility.
Attend this free webinar to learn more about the organization design trends that will drive how executives need to evolve their organizations.
This webinar will focus on helping executives and practitioners see and anticipate the following future organization design trends:
- How will Agile ways of working continue to transform how organizations innovate and deliver value
- What does digital transformation mean for competitive strategy and the design traditional organizational capabilities and functions
- How are virtual connected organizations enabling new business models and innovative resource allocation
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Heads of global and regional organizations
- HR leaders and OE/talent professionals
- Performance and change managers
- Anyone interested in learning how to find the right organization design for the future
Our Terms of Service can be found at here.