Leaders are always looking for a competitive advantage. The organization design lever is one of the levers that leaders look to pull. The hope is that by getting the right operating model, alignment of resources and design, your organization will be positioned for success. Unfortunately, too often, organization redesigns don’t lead to the desired outcomes. The design might be structured well, but the actions that immediately follow can spell doom for the effort.
Companies that take an organization design blueprint and then turn it into successful action have an advantage over those that stumble their way through the implementation. This is leadership execution, which is much more than change management. Leaders who master these steps ensure their organization’s design is put into action, thus allowing business results to really change.
Listen to this free webinar to learn five critical steps to effectively realizing the benefits of an organization redesign effort. These steps may seem simple, but they ensure the right focus, resourcing, and messaging to ensure that as design decisions are made, the organization can execute the intended changes. Specifically, we will explore:
- What role do executives need to play in implementing a successful organization redesign?
- How do HR practitioners and other partners contribute to success?
- If you want behaviors and performance to change, how do you ensure people are engaged at a tactical level?
- What techniques help ensure the acceptance and then, adoption of the proposed organizational changes so that investments in the redesign effort aren’t lost?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to realize organization design benefits