With the challenging economic and social times businesses are facing, it can seem like things are difficult and aren’t getting any better. The impacts of these events and stressors to people’s wellness and emotional health is considerable. In addition, organizations are currently undertaking many changes in the form of furloughs, restructurings, and new ways of working. We all know change can be good, but an organization redesign in the current environment feels like anything but good change.
However, with more than 25 years of experience in the field of organization design, we can state that there are indeed many benefits, sources of hope, and silver linings to be found in an organization’s effort to examine their organization design and make alignment changes to keep pace with the current economic situation.
Join us for this free webinar to learn how organization redesigns can be a source of hope for organizations, leaders and employees. The hope we’ve observed comes from a renewal of energy, recommitment to purpose and strategy, and realignment of resources to drive the most strategic work of the business. Specifically, we will explore:
- How can an organization design initiative be a catalyst for optimism in companies?
- How can leaders kindle energy and focus among their organizations to spur renewal, a turnaround and strategic differentiation?
- How can employees experience an organization redesign as a positive change rather than as yet another disruption in a world full of disruptions?
- How can organizations take advantage of the current climate to make changes that will not only ensure survival but also success?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to achieve strategic organization design outcomes