Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference 2017
- Event Closed -
– Event Closed –
Successful transformations require focused strategy, holistic design, and targeted change management. Ultimately, businesses must change the way they work in an orchestrated, aligned way and this requires people to change the way they think. Companies that don’t conduct the total transformation in a way that changes how people think do not achieve the results they desire.
Register now for our Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation.
Date: August 24, 2017, 8:30 – 5:30 and August 25, 2017, 8:00 – 12:30
Location: Cummins Inc. in Columbus, IN
Cost: No charge
Who Should Attend:
Senior Level or Above:
- Human Resource Leaders
- Organization Design Practitioners
- Change Management Practitioners
What You’ll Take Away:
- How to increase your chance of having a successful change transformation
- Best practices in organization design
- Gain insights for current projects you are undertaking and learn from others with live case studies
- Work with peers from other industries to develop new thinking, applications, tools and work products
Accommodations: Room Block available through August 7 at Cummins Corporate Rate
Lunch is provided both days
This program is valid for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
By clicking “Submit”, you consent to receive emails from AlignOrg Solutions about our events and resources. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email you receive from us. We will never share your information.