Free Webinar: Designing Organizations for Effectiveness & Efficiency
Nearly every organization is looking to jumpstart a virtuous cycle of growth. Growth brings opportunities, investments, expansion, and marketplace attention among other positive things. Though growth comes with some downsides too, most organizations work hard to focus their best efforts on achieving sustained, profitable growth. A few organizations are fortunate enough to have ample resources to chase their growth ambitions, but most large, well-established organizations need to make tough choices about where to place their limited bets for growth.
The most successful organizations are the ones who learn the discipline and techniques of shifting resources inside the organization to the areas that promise the greatest return on investment and growth. Unfortunately, most organizations chase competitors trying to keep costs in line with industry benchmarks instead of pushing the industry by shifting costs and resources proactively to the parts of their business that will drive growth.
Attend this free webinar to learn some of the most effective techniques and tools for how organizations can continually shift from less strategic work to more strategic work in an effort to become more efficient while also investing in growth-oriented activities.
This webinar will highlight how executives and practitioners can focus on aligning their organizations and resources to achieve both marketplace differentiation and more efficient operations. Specifically, we will explore:
- How leaders can create focus by clarifying the organizational implications of growth strategies
- The frameworks that can help executives design more efficient organizations while freeing up resources to invest in growth
- How to build practices and mechanisms that continuously examine resource allocation and organizational alignment and find new opportunities to shift and grow
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Heads of global and regional organizations
- Leaders of operations and supply chain organizations
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to guide organization alignment efforts to drive growth