COVID-19 forced many organizations to pivot overnight to exclusively working remotely. These changes happened quickly and were comparatively painless for many organizations and workers. However, now that the long-term nature of work-from-home and social distancing are settling into our culture for the foreseeable future and have become a way of life, the pending challenge facing organizations, leaders and workers is figuring out how to work this way from now on. Eventually, we will regain some sort of normal working patterns, but the growing consensus is that we will work remotely for the foreseeable future and future work has changed forever.
Changes as fundamental as those brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic in how we work, make decisions, and conduct business require a rethinking beyond, “let’s schedule a Zoom call.” New ways of working need to be designed, and when designed effectively, can lead to a lasting shift in how organizations work, how employees engage at work, and how business decisions are made.
Watch this free webinar to learn how organizations and leaders are using organization design tools, methods and principles to redesign their organizations to conduct business in a virtual way – not just in the short-term but for the long-term. Specifically, we will explore:
- What strategic issues do executives need to consider in accepting new, virtual ways to work remotely over the long-term?
- What organization design changes do leaders need to consider making to enable not just makeshift virtual ways of working but sustainable, effective ways of working?
- What employee considerations need to be taken into account as company cultures, employer-employee relationships, and social dynamics change considerably inside companies?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to achieve strategic organization design outcomes