Often, organization redesign efforts are about moving the lines and boxes on the organization chart little more. The reality, organization design should be a strategic endeavor that can help organizations, business units and functions define and achieve differentiated business results.
Often times, executives treat organization design as a necessary evil that should be completed as quickly and painlessly as possible. However, when leaders and practitioners shift their thinking about organization redesign efforts, it becomes a type of launch pad for clarifying how the organization can differentiate itself. The operating model can then be reconsidered to drive value and the organization design can optimize the use of resources to achieve improved business results.
By attending this free webinar, leaders will learn how to redefine expectations for how the organization design process can lead to better business results. Instead of talking about organization design as a chart exercise, learn how to talk about organization design as one of the critical processes that helps the best organizations achieve sustainable marketplace success. Specifically, we will explore:
- How does organization design lead to strategy achievement and what is marketplace differentiation?
- What are the levels of organization design and how does the organization design process connect to strategy?
- How does the right organization design process lead to lasting change in thinking?
- How can the organization incorporate organization design thinking and processes into its normal operating rhythm by teaching others the principles of Alignment Leadership?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to achieve strategic organization design outcomes