Organization Design Lab 2018
June 13, 2018, Convene at 101 Greenwich St., New York, NY
Pre-Conference Seminar: Mapping and Managing Organization Design Implementation: Hands on Tools and Application
June 13, 2018
Leading an organization transformation can be an exhilarating journey or a frustrating experience. Knowing that careful orchestration is a major key to success, how can executives and their change partners come together to facilitate effective change implementation?
About the Workshop
Grounded by strategic tools and proven techniques, this highly interactive workshop will address the challenges of aligning organization choices and sustaining new ways of thinking and working. Through case studies, tool spotlights, and idea sharing, participants will gain insights and skills to apply to their organizations’ own unique needs.
Join us to learn from expert practitioners who will share their learnings on how to effectively guide change implementation. Explore the ways that executives and HR practitioners can partner to lead the kind of co-creation process needed to produce real and sustained change.
Presented by Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions, Chanda Guth, VP, Head of HR Business Partners, Atlassian, Christy Blake, Senior HR Director – Global Functions, Medtronic and Mike Smith, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
The Benefits to You
By attending this conference, you will
- Learn how to use an integrated journey map to frame your implementation.
- Gain practical insights on how business leaders and their change partners can guide their organizations through the transformation journey.
- Examine case studies from organizations that have achieved lasting business transformation.
- Discover leadership practices that successful leaders use to increase the likelihood of sustained success.
- Engage in problem solving, benchmarking, and networking with fellow participants and presenters.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for executives and change partners responsible for large-scale transformation efforts. Expected titles include chief executives, heads, VPs, and directors of:
- Human Resources/People
- Organization Design
- Organization Effectiveness
- Organization Development
- Change and Transformation
- Business Capability
- Business Performance