Free Webinar: You Have a New Structure, Now What?
Structure is a powerful organization design lever that can help or hinder an organization’s efforts at marketplace success. However, too often, the strategic hopes of a business are hung on the successful implementation of a new structure. Despite its potential positive effects, a structure is only as good as the enabling choices that help leaders and employees alike execute and perform with focus, clarity and effectiveness in it.
The most successful organizations are the ones who ensure their organization transformation efforts extend beyond just a new structure to include guidance and mechanisms that encourage the right behaviors, foster collaboration, and enable performance.
Attend this free webinar to learn some of the critical organization alignment practices that will ensure a new structure isn’t just a leadership announcement but is a highly impactful adjustment and refocusing of work, resources, and energy for your organization.
This webinar will highlight the organization design frameworks, leadership principles and implementation practices that will let executives and practitioners achieve real change and measurable success with a new organization structure. Specifically, we will explore:
- How can a new organization structure provide clarity to employees around their roles and responsibilities?
- What mechanisms can be installed to enable decision making, resource sharing and cross-silo collaboration?
- What factors lead to the highest likelihood of success in leading an organization transformation journey?
- How have other organizations achieved successful structure change?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to simplify the complexity in organizations
This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Credit available for attending the live webinar only.