Free Webinar: Maximizing Shared Service Effectiveness & Efficiency
– Available on Demand –
For years, companies have looked for efficiencies in how they set-up and run back-office functions like IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, and other business support services. These Shared Service organizations make sense on paper, but many times fail to deliver and maintain the promised efficiencies, services, and performance levels expected by internal clients. Why the disconnect?
Organizations have often tried to build Shared Services that focus on efficiency gains. Unfortunately, however, many neglect to ensure that Shared Service organizations are effective in delivering the critical capabilities necessary for success.
The root causes behind any organization transformation failure can be multi-faceted, but there are some proven steps and techniques for ensuring the success of Shared Service organizations. Even if an organization has already set up Shared Services, it is possible to jump in and realign them for optimal performance.
So, what are the keys to successful Shared Service organizations? What can be the benefits of getting Shared Services organizations right? Is nailing a Shared Service organization all about the design? The talent or staffing? Implementation and change management?
Attend this free webinar to learn more about how Shared Service organizations can be designed, ramped up, and operated in ways that yield consistent and repeatable results.
This webinar will focus on helping executives and practitioners:
- Understand the issues causing a gap between the promise of Shared Service organizations and the reality
- Learn the key organization design and alignment activities that will ensure a sound Shared Service design
- Gain insights into the process steps that will allow a Shared Service organization to enable a company’s business strategy
- Connect the change and implementation techniques that can help Shared Services move from blueprint to practice effectively
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Heads of corporate and back-office functions
- HR leaders and OE/talent professionals
- Performance and change managers
- Anyone interested in becoming more efficient without jeopardizing quality and effectiveness