Free Webinar: Kicking Off a Successful Organization Redesign
Friday, August 2, 2019 11:00AM EST
Leaders are constantly looking for a competitive advantage. One of the levers that leaders look to pull is the organization design lever. The hope is that by getting the right operating model, organization design and alignment of resources, your organization will be positioned for success. Unfortunately, too many organization redesigns don’t lead the desired outcomes. The seeds of a successful organization redesign are often sown in the up-front planning.
Organizations start off right have an advantage over those that stumble their way into an organization redesign. Executives and practitioners alike should pay special attention to the steps that set the tone for and position an organization redesign for success.
Attend this free webinar to learn the five critical steps to launch an organization redesign effort successfully. These steps are simple, but they ensure the right focus, resourcing, and messaging to ensure that as decisions are made, the organization will accept and mobilize around the proposed changes. Specifically, we will explore:
- What role does the leader need to play in launching a successful organization redesign?
- How do HR practitioners and other partners set the stage for success?
- How do you ensure you have the right people involved and how do you keep others in the organization informed and engaged?
- What techniques help ensure the acceptance and adoption of organizational changes throughout the organization?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to launch a successful organization redesign
This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Credit available for attending the live webinar only.