Free Webinar: Emerging Trend: What if We Never See the Customer Again?
Friday, December 11, 2020 11:00am EST
COVID-19 forced many organizations to pivot overnight to virtual ways of working. These changes happened quickly and were comparatively painless for many organizations and workers. However, now that virtual ways of working are becoming routine, organizations are starting to see that their relationship with customers is evolving too. Data suggests that customers are not only comfortable with digital, self-service interactions, but actually prefer it.
The assumption a year ago would have been that without the ability to sit across the table from a customer, visit a customer’s plant or take a customer to dinner, that would be the end of the relationship. This new world of virtual customer interactions has a profound impact on how organizations design their sales, sales enablement and customer service processes and organizations.
Join us for this free webinar to learn how organizations and leaders may need to rethink and adapt their organization designs, including key work processes, structures, roles, and incentives. See how organization design tools, methods and principles can help organizations reimagine and redesign customer interactions and take advantage of the growing acceptance of virtual interactions.
Specifically, we will explore:
- What types of customer interactions are evolving because COVID-19 forced work to go virtual?
- What changes do leaders need to make to help their organizations engage virtually with customers?
- What are the implications for front-line employees who are no longer seeing the customer face-to-face?
- What digital strategies or capabilities will organizations need to optimize customer experiences?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to redesign their organization to enable customer touch points for digital and self-service interactions
This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Credit available for attending the live webinar only.