Organization Design and Transformation Learning Conference 2018
September 24-25, 2018, Minneapolis, MN
Registration for this event has been closed.
Successful transformations require focused strategy, holistic design, and targeted change management. Ultimately, businesses must change the way they work in an orchestrated, aligned way and this requires people to change the way they think. Companies that don’t conduct the total transformation in a way that changes how people think do not achieve the results they desire.
Register now for our Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation.
Date: September 24, 2018, 8:30 – 5:30 and September 25, 2018, 8:00 – 12:30
Location: Medtronic in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Cost: No charge to attend
Who Should Attend:
Internal Senior Level or Above:
- Human Resource Leaders
- Organization Design Practitioners
- Change Management Practitioners
- Organization Effectiveness Practitioners
What You’ll Take Away:
- Learn how to increase your chance of having a successful change transformation
- Discover best practices in organization design and change management
- Gain insights on current projects by engaging other professionals to provide feedback
- Work with peers from other industries to develop new thinking, applications, tools and work products
Accommodations: Room block available through September 10th at the Medtronic Corporate Rate
Lunch is provided both days
This program is valid for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
Registration for this event is closed. Subscribe to be notified of future events.