Webinar: Enabling Executives to Find the Right Organization Design
When it comes to your company’s organization design do you focus too much on best practices at the expense of differentiation, maximizing distinctive capabilities or organizational efficiencies? Are you equipped to lead truly transformational change?
What you don’t know can hurt your organization…
Most companies undergo an organization design every few years. However, many fail to follow up on measuring post-implementation performance – and even fewer fully implement the design at all.
It’s no longer enough to pick an organization design and implement it. “Best practices” aren’t the insurance policy for business success that you might have hoped for either.
This not-to-be-missed webcast will share key lessons learned that executives should follow to realize organization design success . Attend this invaluable session and take away the following:
- Different Strokes for Different Folks: How marketplace differentiation protects against replication
- So Many Choices, So Little Time: Find compatibility/alignment among the myriad capabilities and choices—and do so within a reasonable timeframe
- The Six Faces of Rubik’s: Learn the power of process and the Cube model
- To Best Practice or Not…That is the Question: Learn if, when, and how to apply best practices
- The Holy Grail: Is there one perfect organization design?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- HR leaders and organization and talent experts
- Performance and change managers/succession planners
- Anyone interested in improving the performance of their organization
Presenter: Reed Deshler, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Please submit your name and email to be directed to the webinar recording and slides.
Our Terms of Service can be found at here.