Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference 2019
October 3-4, 2019 Deerfield Beach (Fort Lauderdale), Florida
Successful transformations require focused strategy, holistic design, and targeted change management. Ultimately, businesses must change the way they work in an orchestrated, aligned way and this requires people to change the way they think. Companies that don’t conduct the total transformation in a way that changes how people think do not achieve the results they desire.
Register now for our Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation.
Date: Thursday, October 3, 2019 from 8:30 – 5:30 and Friday, October 4, 2019 from 8:00 – 12:30
Location: JM Family Enterprises in Deerfield Beach, FL
Cost: No charge to attend
Who Should Attend:
Internal Senior Level or Above:
- Human Resource Leaders
- Organization Design Practitioners
- Change Management Practitioners
- Organization Effectiveness Practitioners
What You’ll Take Away:
- Learn how to increase your chance of having a successful change transformation
- Discover best practices in organization design and change management
- Gain insights on current projects by engaging other professionals to provide feedback
- Work with peers from other industries to develop new thinking, applications, tools and work products
Lunch is provided both days
This program is valid for 10 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
Join us in Deerfield Beach, FL for the FREE 2019 Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference sponsored by JM Family Enterprises & AlignOrg Solutions On Oct. 3 & 4, 2019. Spots are limited.
If you have not previously confirmed your email, please do so. Watch your email for registration approval. Thank you!