Free Webinar: Realizing the Benefits of an Organization Redesign
Friday, October 4, 2019 11:00am ET
Leaders are constantly looking for a competitive advantage. One of the levers that leaders look to pull is the organization design lever. The hope is that by getting the right operating model, organization design and alignment of resources, your organization will be positioned for success. Unfortunately, too many organization redesigns don’t lead to the desired outcomes. The design might be good, but the actions immediately following can spell doom for the effort.
Organizations that take an organization design blueprint and successfully turn it into action have an advantage over those that stumble their way into and through implementation. This is more than change management; this is leadership execution. Executives and practitioners who master these steps ensure their organization’s design is put into action so that business results really change.
Attend this free webinar to learn five critical steps to effectively realizing the benefits of an organization redesign effort. These steps are simple, but they ensure the right focus, resourcing, and messaging to ensure that as design decisions are made, the organization can execute the proposed changes. Specifically, we will explore:
- What role do leaders need to play in implementing a successful organization redesign?
- How do HR practitioners and other partners contribute to success?
- How do you ensure people are engaged at a tactical level so that behaviors and performance measurably change?
- What techniques help ensure the acceptance and adoption of the proposed organizational changes so that investments in the redesign effort aren’t lost?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to realize organization design benefits
This program is valid for 1 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification.
Credit available for attending the live webinar only.