Free Webinar: Changing the Narrative around Organization Design
Friday, December 6, 2019 11:00am EST
Too many organization redesign efforts are about moving the boxes and lines on the organization chart and little more. The reality is that organization design should be a strategic endeavor that can help organizations, business units and functions define and achieve differentiated business results.
Unfortunately, too many executives treat organization design as a necessary evil that should be completed as quickly and painlessly as possible. When leaders and practitioners alike shift their thinking about organization redesign efforts, they will come to see it as a launch pad for clarifying how the organization can differentiate itself. They will also see how the operating model can be reconsidered to drive value and how the organization design can optimize the use of resources to achieve improved business results.
Attend this free webinar to learn how to redefine your expectations for how the right organization design process can lead to better business results. Instead of talking about organization design as an organization chart exercise learn how to talk about organization design as one of the critical processes that helps the best organizations achieve sustainable marketplace success.
Specifically, we will explore:
- What is marketplace differentiation and how does organization design lead to strategy achievement?
- How does the organization design process connect to strategy and what are the levels of organization design?
- How does the right organization design process lead to deeper and lasting change in thinking and results than traditional discussions of spans/layers or organization chart manipulations?
- How can executives teach others in their organization the principles of Alignment Leadership so that the organization incorporates organization design thinking and processes into its normal operating rhythm?
This webinar is a must for:
- C-suite executives and senior business managers
- Organization transformation program managers
- HR leaders and OE/talent/change professionals
- Anyone interested in learning how to achieve strategic organization design outcomes