– Event Closed – On August 18th and 19th, 2016 associates from AlignOrg Solutions facilitated a learning event focused on helping alignment leaders and change partners learn the principles, approaches and insights needed to successful lead organization transformations. The highly interactive session, hosted by Novus International, involved leaders and change partners from more than 17 different companies...
Sponsored by Novus and AlignOrg Solutions on August 18 & 19, 2016
- Event Closed - Successful transformations require focused strategy, holistic design, and targeted change management. Ultimately, businesses must change the way they work in an orchestrated, aligned way and this requires people to change the way they think. Companies that don’t conduct the total transformation in a way that changes how people think do not achieve the results they desire.
- Available On Demand - After you’ve spent time and money to develop your organization design, how will you successfully implement it in your organization? How do you ensure a new design will take root within your business culture? What resources will you need for implementation and how long can you reasonably expect it to take? An unimplemented design expends resources and leaves potential benefits on the table. However, implementing a design remains one of the biggest challenges facing organizations today.
- Available on Demand - When it comes to your company’s organization design do you focus too much on best practices at the expense of differentiation, maximizing distinctive capabilities or organizational efficiencies? Are you equipped to lead truly transformational change? What you don’t know can hurt your organization…
Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 7:00 EST
-Available On Demand- Join author and organization change expert, Reed Deshler, on the Wharton School of Business radio show, Leadership in Action on Sirius XM 111.
- Available on Demand - How do leaders confront the challenge of aligning their organizations for agility without adding being stymied by complexity? This webcast will highlight several concepts that business and HR leaders alike can use to simplify their organizations.
-Available On Demand- Organizations are like Rubik’s Cubes. A leader cannot twist one side of the cube without affecting the others. So how can leaders move forward with improvement efforts while still maintaining a healthy and sustainable organization?
On January 14-15, 2016 associates from AlignOrg Solutions facilitated a learning event focused on helping alignment leaders and change partners learn the principles, approaches and insights needed to successful lead organization transformations. The highly interactive session, involved leaders and change partners from Tyco, Jabil, Novus International, Appriss, and Owens-Corning. After diving into the Alignment Leader...