Organization Design Lab 2018
June 13, 2018, Convene at 101 Greenwich St., New York, NY
Mapping and Managing Organization Design Implementation: Hands on Tools and Application
This highly interactive 1-day workshop will feature practitioners from leading companies sharing their learnings on how to effectively lead organization design and transformation. Grounded by strategic tools and proven techniques, this workshop will address the challenges of aligning organization choices and sustaining new ways of thinking and working. Case studies will be used to highlight lessons learned during implementation. Participants will leave with tools and insights to help them achieve success with their organization design implementation.
Leading an organization transformation can be an exhilarating journey or a frustrating experience. One of the keys to success is how executives and their change partners come together to orchestrate and facilitate strategic organization design and change. This workshop will showcase some foundational tools that are used by several Fortune 100 companies to lead organization transformation. In addition, this workshop will highlight the ways that executives and HR practitioners can effectively partner to lead the kind of co-creation process needed to produce real, and sustained, change. Case-studies will spotlight building blocks and stumbling blocks to effective organization design implementation. Participants will leave with tools and insights to achieve success in their organization’s transformation.
During this workshop participants will:
- Learn how to use an integrated journey map to frame your implementation.
- Gain practical insights and techniques for how business leaders and their change partners can guide their organizations through the full process of designing and implementing organization changes (the transformation journey);
- Engage with case studies of organizations that have achieved lasting business transformation using this approach and the related tools and techniques;
- Understand the power of leadership alignment and driving strategic cultural change to support your implementation;
- Take away tools and insights to enable success on your own organization’s transformation journey.
Reed Deshler, Author of Mastering the Cube: Overcoming Stumbling Blocks and Building an Organization that Works, and Principal, AlignOrg Solutions
Chanda Guth, VP, Head of HR Business Partners, Atlassian
Christy Blake, Senior HR Director – Global Functions, Medtronic
Mike Smith, Principal, AlignOrg Solutions