Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference
Sponsored by Novus and AlignOrg Solutions
Successful transformations require focused strategy, holistic design, and targeted change management. Ultimately, businesses must change the way they work in an orchestrated, aligned way and this requires people to change the way they think. Companies that don’t conduct the total transformation in a way that changes how people think do not achieve the results they desire.
Register now for our 8th Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference to strengthen your skills, learn from others, and change the way you think about organizational transformation.
Date: August 18, 2016, 8:30 – 5:30 and August 19, 2016, 8:00 – 12:30
Location: Novus in St. Louis, MO
Cost: No charge
Who Should Attend:
- Human Resource Leaders
- Organization Design Practitioners
- Change Management Practitioners
What You’ll Take Away:
- How to increase your chance of having a successful change transformation
- Best practices in organization design
- Gain insights for current projects you are undertaking and learn from others with live case studies
- Work with peers from other industries to develop new thinking, applications, tools and work products
Accommodations: Room Block held until July 30 at Novus Corporate Rate
Lunch is provided both days
To register for the Organization Design & Transformation Learning Conference Sponsored by Novus and AlignOrg Solutions on August 18 & 19, 2016 complete and submit the form below.