SCAM ALERT: Someone is claiming to be a recruiter for AlignOrg Solutions. We are not currently hiring for a Customer Service Representative, Data Entry or Payroll Clerk position. Please contact us if you have been contacted by them.
Is AlignOrg Solutions Right for Me?
As experts in organization design and change management, we collaborate with world-class organizations including companies large (Fortune 500), and small as well as nonprofits, to develop the right organizational strategy and operational road map to help them evolve and transform.
Our clients choose us because we:
- Have a fast and pragmatic approach to solving systemic/organizational business challenges
- Help them see the end-to-end road map needed to transform their organization
- Facilitate an experience that uncovers insights and aligns their leaders’ thinking, enabling them to confidently drive toward their transformation objectives
- Teach business leaders and HR professionals how to optimally align organization choices
- Are down-to-earth, practical and flexible
We are looking for team members who have:
- Drive and energy
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client focus and influencing skills
- A business development track record
- A results orientation
- An openness to feedback and adaptability to change
Am I right for AlignOrg Solutions?
Our most successful consultants have a rare combination of business acumen, critical thinking, political savvy, executive presence and an entrepreneurial mindset.
Behaviors that contribute to the success of our consultants include:
- Being crisp and snappy in delivery and follow-through
- Making the complex simple
- Listening and communicating with intent
- Sharing learnings with clients and AlignOrg Solutions’ colleagues
- Pivoting to meet client needs in the moment
Typical experiences of our most successful consultants include:
- Working with leadership teams to solve complex strategic problems
- Demonstrating political savvy in addressing performance, strategic trade-off, and personality issues with senior leaders
- Providing organization design, change management and consultative solutions with measurable results and positive impact
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive travel to support client engagements
- A background in Strategy, Organization Design/Effectiveness, HR, Communications, Process Optimization or related field/background
AlignOrg Solutions is a growing business driven by client-focused, top-notch talent. If the fit seems right to you, express your interest by completing the attached form and submitting your resume.